AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course
Date: 17-18 May 2023
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm (both days)
Location: University of New Brunswick Saint John (UNBSJ)
100 Tucker Park Rd, Saint John, NB E2K 5E2
About the course: This intensive 2-day program will provide an overview of skills, techniques and program components for individuals with up to 4 years of fundraising experience.
It also serves as a refresher for those with over 5 years of experience and those who are looking to write their CFRE Designation Exam in the near future.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE! THIS COURSE WILL BE PRESENTED OVER 2 DAYS. PARTICIPANTS MUST ATTEND BOTH COURSE DAYS TO RECEIVE CREDIT.
*Full participation in the course is applicable for 16.0 points of CFRE Credit in Category 1.B
- Cost for AFP members $425
- Cost for Non-AFP Members $525
Click here to buy tickets
Upon completion of the course, participants will be presented with an official AFP International Certificate
This 16-hour program includes case studies and projects for groups and individuals to make the learning experience both substantive and enjoyable.
- Module 1: Overview of Fundraising
- Module 2: Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program
- Module 3: Marketing for Ongoing Success
- Module 4: Building & Sustaining Relationships
- Module 5: Securing the Gift
- Module 6: Volunteers – Partners in Fundraising
- Module 7: Management & Accountability
The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course is presented through lecture, case studies, and the encouragement of participant dialogue. Printed participant manuals and faculty materials are ordered by the course host(s) for distribution to faculty members and participants.